- 1 red pepper (very small diced)
- 1 large shallot (very small diced)
- 1 watermelon radish (very small diced)
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian flat leaf parsley (finely chopped)
- 1 tablespoon champagne vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Holy Smoke Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Smoked Carolina Honey
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
Whisk together champagne vinegar, Holy Smoke Smoked Olive Oil and honey. Add the rest of the ingredients and
let sit for 1 hour and up to a couple of days. This is fantastic on raw oysters as well as steamed oysters and clams.
Just scoop about teaspoon on each oyster and enjoy.
Finished with Lemon Verbena leaves.
This should yield about 1/2 cup of Mignonette