The Best Granola You've Ever Had
- 3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 ½ cups raw pistachios, hulled
- 1 cup hazelnuts
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- ½ cup pecan pieces
- ¾ cup Holy Smoke Honey
- ½ cup Holy Smoke Olive Oil
- ½ cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground cardamom
Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients.
Spread mixture on a rimmed baking sheet in an even layer and bake
for 45 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes, until golden brown and well
toasted. You can finish it with dried fruit of your choice, if you
Enjoy in milk, yogurt, on a cheese plate, or by the handful!