- 1 cup black olives, pitted (such as Kalamata or Niçoise)
- 1 cup small green French olives, pitted(such as Picholine)
- 1/4 cup sun dried tomatoes, rehydrated
- 1 tablespoon salt cured capers, rinsed
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 anchovy or 1 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup Holy Smoke Smoked Olive oil
- Lemon zest from one lemon
- Holy Smoke Smoked Black Pepper to taste
Start by rinsing the olives well. In a food processor, combine all the ingredients except the olive oil. Using the pulse button, process until coarsely chopped and well blended. Continue to process, slowly adding Holy Smoke Smoked Olive Oil. Finish with Holy Smoke Smoked Black Pepper. Enjoy with toast points, Pita, or as a garnish on a composed dish.
To rehydrate the sun dried tomatoes, simply submerge them in boiling water and cover for 30 minutes. Drain them and pat them dry.