Holy Smoke Hickory Smoked Wildflower Honey
Holy Smoke Hickory Smoked Wildflower Honey is rich pure wildflower honey that's cold-smoked with hickory wood in Charleston, SC.
The flavor is sweet, bright, and floral with a bold smoky molasses-like finish.
Long live the bees!
Holy Smoke Smoked Honey is 100% natural, raw & vegetarian.
The Many Uses of Smoked Honey
You can use Holy Smoke Smoked Honey just like regular honey, but it adds a nice smoky kick that lends well to practically anything, sweet and savory alike, but here are some specific uses:
- Glazes for ham, salmon & ribs
- Smoked honey butter & honey mustard
- Smoky Spiced Dirty Chai & Earl Grey tea
- Smoked honey glazed veggies (carrots)
- Accouterment for cheese plate
- Drizzle on fried chicken & biscuits
- Bourbon & tequila cocktails (Old fashioned & margarita)
- Smoked baklava
- Barbecue Sauces
- Peanut butter, banana, & smoked honey sandwich
- Chicken wing sauce
After 4 years of perfecting our Smoked Olive Oil, we decided to take that magic and use it on something a lil' sweet: pure wildflower honey.
We chose honey as our smoky sweetener for a few different reasons:
- Honey never goes bad. That's right, honey may crystalize, the color and flavor may fade, but properly stored honey will be edible forever!
- Honey has numerous health benefits. From being anti-inflammatory and anti-biotic to being chock full of anti-oxidants, honey is a natural salve that helps the human body in many ways.
- Honey is 100% natural. It comes straight from bee. With the increased demand in honey, it also brings attention and education of the life, health and well-being of our buzzing friends so we all know to be kind to these little fellas.
- Honey tastes AMAZING. It's no secret. We all know this. And honey can go on anything we eat, sweet and savory alike!
Holy Smoke Hickory Smoked Carolina Honey is sweet, bright, and floral on first taste with a rich, smoky, almost molasses-like finish. In total, it tastes like barbecued honey.