It's like liquid bacon that's good for you!
The flavor starts of rich and buttery. It moves to a savory, hearty smoke and finishes smoothly with subtle pepper notes. No wonder Holy Smoke enhances the flavor of absolutely everything you add it to!
How To use Holy Smoke
It's always nice to have fresh French bread and a fine dipping oil with garlic, sea salt, and cracked pepper added, but Holy Smoke is so much more fun! You can:
- Finish steak, chicken or seafood
- Drizzle on sandwiches and pizza
- Add to soups, salads and pasta
- Roast vegetables like onions, mushrooms and brussel sprouts
- Cook eggs in the morning
- Sprinkle over popcorn
- Perfect accoutrement for charcuterie
Remember, you can put Holy Smoke on anything! Go crazy! We also have plenty of original dishes on our RECIPES page.